Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 8

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUGH!!!

How did 10 days go by so fast?! One second we're flying into Managua, the next we're getting ready to get up at 3 in the morning. We had a celebratory dinner at the Princess Marina tonight and, when we got back to the hotel, packed like crazy. I got a duffle bag to put all my clothes in for the trip home and I'm using my rolly-thing to carry all the pottery and gifts I got.

Today we did the opposite of what we did on Tuesday. Those who went on the mobile went to the biblioteca and those who went to the biblioteca went on the mobile. I thought the mobile was going to be like a bus but instead, it was two tiny Toyota trucks. We all squished into them and rode to three schools in the hills. We read The Very Hungry Caterpillar to all of them. I love that book...

I would like everyone of you to expect something to arrive in the mail in a few days. I got something for each and everyone of you and I hope you are not disappointed!

So long and So Long, Nicaragua!

Sophie

(P.S. I am going to publish one more post and attach my favorite photos of the trip. Stay tuned!)

No comments:

Post a Comment