Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 3+4

Hi folks...

We just got back from the fiesta we helped with and are getting ready to have dinner on the beach and go salsa dancing! The fiesta was awesome and I helped with face-painting the little kids

Yesterday, we went to the beach for the first time and got to swim. One wave was about 7 feet tall! We also got to go there later at night. One girl, Caroline, got stung by a jelly fish.

If anybody is trying to e-mail me, I'm sorry if I haven't been e-mailing back. We can't get letters, we can only send them. Which I think is totally unfair.

We're going to the orphanage tommorow and get to meet all the kids. The boys go to the boy's orphanage and the girls go to the girls. The guys get to make matchbox cars, play soccer, and make stuff. The girls have to sew. Which I think is totally unfair.

Hasta La Vista and see you later!

1 comment:

  1. From Gramma Bunny: sounds like you are having a great time--keep your eyes open for those jelly fish.

    From me: Welcome to the world of gender rules--most of them are unfair; that's why you've got to keep up the girl power.

    ReplyDelete